ONSITE HARD DRIVE SHREDDING
Security You Can See
Our onsite hard drive shredding service allows you to supervise the destruction of your data storage devices conveniently, at your facility, eliminating the need for complex chain of custody documentation. We can process over a thousand units in a single day and provide a Serialized Certificate of Data Destruction for your records.
This service is ideal for highly regulated industries and the most sensitive data:
- Hospitals (patient health information regulated by HIPAA)
- Banks (financial information)
- Law Firms (attorney-client privileged documents)
- Data Centers (client servers and critical backups)
- Defense (classified information)
- Corporations (IP, trade secrets, customer details)
Request service today to bring unparalleled security and peace-of-mind to your door.
One of our clients is a hedge fund with $25B in assets under management. They needed to securely dispose of 1,500 mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, BlackBerrys, etc.) that could contain highly sensitive firm and/or client data. We developed a custom project plan in consultation with their information security officers. Our team went to the client’s offices for four days and dismantled each device to remove all data storage media, which was then shredded under the client’s supervision.