We have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19. We are committed to doing our part to contain and mitigate the spread in our communities, based on the latest guidance from public health authorities.
We will keep this page updated as the situation develops.
- Effective 3/19/20, Homeboy Electronics Recycling will temporarily suspend physical operations in adherence to California’s “Stay at Home” order. All other functions are continuing remotely. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Effective 3/17/20, Homeboy Electronics Recycling will suspend public dropoffs at our facilities.
- Effective 3/17/20, Homeboy Electronics Recycling will postpone onsite services by our staff.
- Our employees are telecommuting where possible, required to use paid sick leave if they are ill, and practicing social distancing in all other situations.
- All client meetings will be conducted by videoconference or phone rather than in person.
- Tours of Homeboy Electronics Recycling facilities are on hold until further notice.
- Public collection events in March and April will be postponed.
- Jobs requiring air travel are postponed until later in the year.
The Homeboy Electronics Recycling team