We are committed to doing our part to contain and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, based on the latest guidance from public health authorities.
We will keep this page updated as the situation develops.
- Homeboy Electronics Recycling continues to operate under several different exemptions from the relevant stay-at-home orders.
- To protect our staff and our customers, pickups and onsite services will only be conducted with strict social distancing, proper PPE, and minimal contact. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- No-contact mailback Recycling Kits are also available.
- Public dropoffs will be resuming shortly in a drive-through structure.
- Public collection events remain temporarily suspended.
- Telecommuting and other electronic equipment can be found on our eBay store.
- Customer meetings will continue to be conducted by videoconference or phone wherever possible, rather than in person.
- Tours of Homeboy Electronics Recycling facilities are on hold until further notice.
- Jobs requiring air travel are on hold until further notice.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Homeboy Electronics Recycling team