WHO WE ARE
It might come as a surprise to learn that around 85% of textiles thrown away in the U.S. are dumped into landfills or burned — including unused textiles and unsold clothes. Through Homeboy Apparel Recycling, discarded apparel experiences new life in new products — through reuse, resale, upcycling, and recycling. A new life — a lot like the formerly gang-involved and previously incarcerated people at Homeboy looking for a fresh start and a new path.
WHAT WE DO
- Sorting based upon Brand goals and needs
- Reuse, Resale, Upcycling, Recycling
- Reporting and execution of appropriate downstream allocation in accordance with Brand parameters and goals
- Comprehensive and verifiable tracking of all inventory disposition
- Circularity reporting and recommendations